I have the same question 7. MaximusCG4 Replied on March 1, Our company runs a program that all users must login to with username and password. The autocorrect feature makes logging in very unsecure. Thanks for marking this as the answer.source url
Enable Windows Mobile Device Center (WMDC) / Active Sync (AS) logging
How satisfied are you with this reply? Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site. How satisfied are you with this response? In reply to MaximusCG4's post on March 1, This really needs to be turned off. Somebody please help.
But i have to pay for the data downloaded through GPRS. And now i have my huge monthly bills for GPRS.
I decided to disable my GPRS connection until i get a suitable plan. First method Easy way At first Go to: And select that connection as your default Data connection. Second Method By installing This no data cab you can disable gprs Connection. I hope this version support your windows mobile pocket pc. Download Nodata cab from here.
By editing registry: I use both of them to edit my windows mobile registry. Now follow this steps:. This key has a value 0x1 1 , change this for every connection to 0x0 0. First method should work in Pocket pc.
Disconnect your gprs connection and Create a new connection from connection tab. Go to: Select new connection as default on both field.. Some vendors offer there own kiosk mode solution line Intermec does with IntermecLauncher.
- How to Turn off Data Roaming on Windows Phone 7: 5 Steps;
- pou para sony xperia e?
- Disable Windows Mobile from using Data Connection through USB or Bluetooth - Stack Overflow.
- Turning mobile data on my mobile phone on or off - Microsoft Lumia - Optus.
- Tip: Disable Data Windows Mobile (Disable 3G & - AT&T Community.
- he dieu hanh symbian belle la gi.
- introducir micro sd en samsung galaxy s3 mini.
Microsoft Lumia 640
We are buying new devices soon, and they come with Windows Mobile 6. See the screenshot above? That is what pops up when you click the Start Menu! That won't work! I am supposed to remove all of this and place a single link to our application there. Is that possible? Out of curiosity, have you considered just having your app "kiosk" the device instead, so there isn't a Start menu for them in the first place?
- ipad app access iphoto library;
- free movie downloader for iphone 5.
- How to set the WLAN Radio (WiFi) always on via Intermec Settings!
- mon samsung galaxy gio ne sallume plus!
- Trending Articles;
- Wrong ITS Mobile Resolution on Windows Mobile Internet Explorer;
- How to disable GPRS on Windows Mobile | zitaxysyreni.cf!
Good idea! Got a link?
Related windows phone 6.5 disable data
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved